Saturday, November 18, 2017

the yucky chritsmas fruit cake at christmas day and scarpbooking for real at chritsmas day me with the one dircetion guys at chritsmas day one dircetion fanfiction chritsmas stroy in a blog

it was christmas day i was in the house with the one dircetion guys with them harry louis and niall and zyan and liam with me in the house at christmas day harry andlouis and niall and zyan and liam wore talking of the chritsmas fruit cake tasteing digusting and yucky tasteing in the house at chritsmas day harry he said takeing a bit out of it yuck this fruit cake tastes awfull in my mouth harry he went to get a drink of water to wash down the yucky taste of the chritsmas fruit cake at chritsmas day in the house i went to harry i saidto him harry you dont have to eat the yucky chritsmas fruit cake at all i said a funny chritsmas fruit cake joke to make harry and louis and niall and zyan and liam laugh i said i know the fruit cake tastes worse heres a knock knock joke of that a chritsmas fruit cake one knock harry he said whos there i said its santa caluse harry he said santa caluse who i said i am sant clause i,ll throw the fruit cake thats yucky to you in the trash for you and i,ll give you a chritsmas persent merry christmas to you mr niall he started to laugh ha ha ha ha ha ha and said to me thats really funny to me lauren niall he laughed too he said yeah really funny lauren good one luren i rolled my eyes and said to harry sersouly i can throw this digusting christmas fruit cake away zyan he said you can do that lauren throw in the dump in the carbage for us i went to the grabge place one dircetion guys with me i throw the digusting christmas fruit cake to the trash whare it belongs i went back to the house one dircetion guys with me in the house at christmas day there one dircetion guys with me there i did scarpbooking for real there i found photos online on the internet and i putt it in the scarpbook for real it was a scarpbook of the one dircetion guys and that i wanted to meet them verry badly i was verry creative at it louis he came to me he sat right by me in the house at christmas day louis he said to me lauren what are you doing i would like to see it i said to him louis i am doing a scarpbook for real i have allways wanted to do scarpbooking for real and now i am i was done of the photos i putt in it and the words i putt in the scarpbook in it and the theme of the scarpbook for real louis he said to me are you gonna show it to me lauren i said to louis yes louis i am showing it to you i gave it to louis to see it the photos in it and the words in it louis smiled at me he said to me lauren i


like it your verry creative doing it i said to louis thanks louis and i smiled at him it was a verry great chritsmas day to me that way.   

No comments:

Post a Comment