Saturday, November 25, 2017

me and the one dircetion guys at a christmas day party one dircetion fanfiction chritsmas stroy in a blog

it was chritsmas day i was at a chritsmas party one dircetion guys with me there in a buliding there was holiday cheer and the chritsmas sprit we wore playing there the get the chritsmas present game there i was worried that i was gonna lose harry styles said i dont get this chritsmas game i said to harry mean neathier harry me neather you never knows who finds which chritsmas present i was sitting on my chair there there was a gril who use to date zyan there zyan was with the one dircetion guys with me in the buliding there she was with her no good boyfriend he said to her i dont wanna play this game with you here get away from me i am no good for you and he started to leave her i said to zyan zyan why did she leave you to be with that other jerk of a guy here why did she leave you zyan he said to me lauren cause it was verry hart breaking to me when she leaves she doesnt feel like coming back to me at all that boyfriend who she was there is nooo good for you to talk to lauren i said to zyan why she will be with you not her no good boyfriend there was a real theart i went to the gril who was crying in sadness and in sarrow at the chritsmas party there she said to me lauren you came to me to cheer me up after all of that i saidto her that boy he doesnt desvere to be with you here he,s a real jerk to you i gave her a christmas present there to cheer her up she looked at me and said thanks lauren to me there i went back to the one dircetion guys there and cryed and sadness and sarrow of her hart breaking of that no good boyfriend of her there i sat down by the chritsmas tree in the bulding by baby jesus by the christmas tree there i started to cry in sadness and in sarrow feeling sad inside of her there liam payne he came to me he sat down by me as i was crying there he looked at me crying he said to me lauren dont cry dont be sad i said to him liam that gril who i cheered up there she isnt gonna move on from that other guy here who broke her hart here chritsmas day and chritsmas here at this buliding is all ruiened of that she needs colsure away from him here liam pyne he got me a tissue to dry my the tears from eyes there liam payne he looked at me smile on his face he said to me lauren look she has colsure away from that other guy who broke her hart here lauren christmas day and christmas isnt runed it has started in a good i looked at liam and i smiled at him i
said to him your right liam your right she finley has colsure away from him here i stoped crying i was happy agian i said to liam to him liam its a really great christmas day and christmas to me liam he looked at me smile on his face he said to me yes it is lauren yes it is it was a verry great christmas day
and christmas to me that way .    

No comments:

Post a Comment