Sunday, November 19, 2017

me and the one dircetion guys putting up the chritsmas tree one dircetion fanfiction christmas stroy in a blog

it was christmas  day i was in the house with the one dircetion guys with them the one dircetion guys was putting up the chritsmas tree  tree in the house they putt up the christmas  tree in a funny way in the house harry he said the chritsmas tree looks like its tilting in the house zyan starts to putt chritsmas lights and christmas  ortaments on the christmas  tree in the house but the christmas  tree was still titled in the house i said to niall i remmber when i started to celebrate christmas with my mom and my dad and my brother niall it was christmas day for me and them in my house my mom and my dad we putt up a christmas tree in my house that looked a bit like that christmas tree in this house we putt christmas lights on it and ortaments and we putt the angle on top of it we started to putt baby jesus by the chritsmas tree there in my house it seems like a whail ago niall niall he said to me lauren seems like its the stroy of your life the frist time you have celebrated christmas day and christmas harry he finley had the christmas tree putt up right in the house louis he came to me and said to me wow lauren how do you remmber the frist christmas you have celebarted for the frist time like that it,s really like the stroy of your life that way i said to louis louis when i look at that chritsmas tree one of you guys and harry putt up in this house it just like remined me of that so yeah louis it really is the stroy of my life of that plus the chritsmas day terdantions we like we did of that i just remmebered of that like wow that way louis he smiled at me that i have like known all of that i have remmbered of that it was a verry great christmas day to me that way .  

No comments:

Post a Comment