Friday, November 17, 2017

the chritsmas party with the one dircetion guys and closuer part 1 fanfiction stroy blog

it was christsmas i went to a chritsmas party with the one dircetion guys everything was peacfull harry styles and louis tomlison and niall horan and zyan was there they sat with me there talking about the gril here at the christsmas party at christsmas here everything was great tommo gril was there i said to zyan he was there in this stroy i said to zyan why is it soo verry hard to move on from a gril you deated when she is dateing someone ele,s at this chritsmas party the gril said to the other guy who she dateing there i need closuer from you and she started to leave him at the chritsmas party at chritsmas the gril came to me and said how do get over this guy who has been such a jerk to me at this chritsmas party here i said to her you need to putt the picture of him at some other place here and putt it there and move on from him from now on i rolled my eyes in a serous way to her of that and i went back the the 1D guys zyan he said to me that guy she shouldnt be dateing at the chritsmas party here i said to zyan i think she needs colsure from that guy who broke her haert at this chritsmas party i said to one of the one dircetion guys at the chritsmas party here what colsure means louis said to me lauren i think colsure means haveing colsure in a good way away from that person who broke your haert that way that gril she wanted colsure from that guy at that chritsmas party who broke her haert i smiled at louis and said to him your right of that she needs colsure away from him here at the chritsmas party here i said how do i help that gril here to have colsure from him away from him niall said to me well lauren you just help that gril of that for her to have colsure from him away from him i went to the gril to her i said her there at the chritsmas party heres the picture of that guy who broke your haert here at this chritsmas party putt it at its place and move on from him have colsure away from him this will help you get over him i said to her in a serous way at the chritsmas party here i went to the one dircetion guys back to them there i sat down i started look at baby jesus by the chritsmas tree i said i hope that chritsmas and this chritsmas party at chritsmas both never gets ruined liam he went to me he sat down by me liam he said to me luren why are you sad i said to him how do i make  i make sure that chritsmas and the chritsmas party isnt ruined of that gril just haveing colsure

from that guy here so that i can be happy for her liam wipped my tears and i said to me lauren that gril here at the chritsmas party here she broke up with that other guy and she had closure away from him just like that i said to me yeah it is like a real chritsmas mercale to me i smiled at liam and the chritsmas joy cotinued for me just like that there 

No comments:

Post a Comment