Friday, November 17, 2017

louis gave me a chritsmas persent gift to me part 2 fanfiction chritsmas stroy

at the chritsmas party at chritsmas there louis he said to me lauren heres a chritsmas gift for you i said to him of joy and happiness of it to him thanks louis it was a chritsmas me singing it with me the words wore great of a verry great good chritsmas vibe to it i smiled at louis i said to him thanks louis its a perfect chritsmas gift to me louis said to me your welcome lauren thats why chritsmas is all about to you and to us with you giveing that way tears of joy and happiness went down my checks of joy and happiness of chritsmas joy in me of that chritsmas gift to me i seen it i said to louis i,ll sing the chritsmas song with the you and the one dircetion guys its a perfect chritsmas gift to me niall he said to me smileing to me ok luren ok guys lets do it togther lets do it i like that i went to the recording studio with harry nd louis and niall and zyan and liam to do the chritsmas song with them that was verry great the chritsmas song was of spreading the love with them and the love spreading of chritsmas joy to thier fans it had a verry great chritsmas vibe to it and a verry great beat to it it was amazing the chritsmasy lryics of that chritsmas was verry great louis he said to me lauren we are in the recording studio i sing a great chritsmas song with them thats verry great thats filled with joy and cheer with them at chritsmas it was amazing verry amazing when we done being at the recroding studio harry chritsmas persent was by the chritsmas tree there i went picked up his chritsmas gift i went to harry i said to harry smile on my face to him harry heres your chritsmas gift open it harry opened it he was surprised and happy of his gift it was a photo book i did that i love being as a fan of him and the one dircetion guys a fan of them harry said to me smile on his face thanks lauren i like it its a verry great chritsmas gift to me i smiled at him and said to him your welcome harry it was the best chritsmas ever to me of joy and cheer to me 

No comments:

Post a Comment