Saturday, November 18, 2017

me and the one dircetion guys sees the chritsmas carolers outside at christmas one dircetion fanfiction chritsmas stroy

it was chritsmas i was with the one dircetion guys with them harry louis niall and zyan and liam i was with them in thier houses at chritsmas it was christmas  day acouple of christmas carolers came to thier house of them togther with me a christmas song of baby jesus i have seen a gril out there singing it with them i said to zyan theres a gril with the christmas  carolers  out there do you know her do you know who she is zyan said to me yes i do know her lauren she is the gril who was dateing me i hope she is dateing me now then her dateing some other guy that breaks her haert lauren tell her whats her name tell her now i came to her and i said to her whats your name she said to me hi lauren i,ll say to you what my name is tommo gril was with her with the christmas carolers she said to me lauren do you wanna haer anther chritsmas song of babby jesus i said to her yes i smiled at her i said to zyan why dont you ask her if she still loves you zyan he said to me i will say to her lauren he came to her he said to her do you still love me she said to him yes i still do love you zyan and she gave him a hug she said to him i was busy going to house to house singing christmas songs of baby jesus with the christmas caorlers tommo gril is with us singing it with us i have moved on from some other guy who was such a jerk to me who broke my haert and kept me from singing of baby jesus to house to house that he also isnt my concern to me at all anymore niall said to me lauren did you ask her what her name is i said to him yes i did ask her what her name is but she didnt wirte it down for me why is that  niall said to me well lauren because she was way to busy singing of babby jesus that she forgot to wirte her name down for you louis he said to me lauren she wants to chatt to you whail she is out there i came to her i said to her how do i start chritsmas caorling with chritsmas caorlers she said to me well lauren you need to be the best christmas caroler whos great at singing a christmas song of baby jesus whare you dont get the words of that chritsmas song of babby jesus all wrong you singing it out here with chritsmas carolers i smiled at her she leaft with the other christmas carolers she left zyan a note of love to him and to say to him merry christmas to him i went to zyan i said to zyan zyan she leaft you this note of love and of her sting to you merry christmas to you i gave it to him zyan

said to me thanks lauren its a great note she worte for me i smiled at zyan and said to him i am happy zyan you liked the note she worte for you i said it is a verry great christmas to me that way 

No comments:

Post a Comment