Thursday, August 11, 2016

you guys would still love me of me being a bit of a fan o one of you guys blog

one of you guys will know that i am still a bit of a fan of one of you guys i am not going solo and do a solo album called lauren standing alone by herself i am still a fan a bit of one of you guys my soloe album would sound diffrent sounding of me singing alone myself what next selena gomez might do a solo album selena gomez on her own solo album the gril from disney channel who you liked before but has a diffrent side someone would say to selena gomez selena gomez what do you think your doing going solo and doing a solo album someone would say to me like um lauren selena gomez is going solo in life which is just a wste in selena gomez life yeah i am not going solo i am still a bit of a fan of one of you guys that,s the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment