Sunday, August 21, 2016

i had a strange dream that had a point in it of jesus in it blog

i had a strange dream at night in bed when i was sleeping in bed at night for sunday mornning that had a point of jesus in it bella throne was in it she ws ready to go and do alvin and the chipmunks road chip movie at someplace she went to air port on a air plane to that place just when the air plane toke off it went up high to the sky and flew across the clouds up in the sky outside bella throne started to get air plane sickness she felt cold and weak inside and sick and ill inside so the air plane poilt flew the air plane to wisconsin whare liv at there bella throne was really sick in my house in my strange dream i gave her tomato soup for her to et in my house in my strange dream i say to jesus jesus start to do a mercale right now for bella throne in my house in my strange dream and jesus said to me lauren i am working on my mercale to happen for bella throne right now she will not be sick forever why cause i had hope and faith in jesus that the mercale will happen for her in my house in my strange dream so i walk in the room in my house to give her pills for her air plane in my house in my strange dream and her pills had side efftcs in it and she started to get evan more sick in my house in my strange dream of that i say to jesus why is all of this happening in her jesus why i asked for a mercale to happen for her whare she is well in my strange dream jesus jesus said to me in my strange dream lauren sometimes we don,t know why things like this always happen like this you just need to have hope and faith in me that bella throne will get better who toke away her dexlexya and who is the one who toke away her air plne sickness for that mercale to happen that way lauren that person would be me lauren jesus her lord her savior christ jesus of her i make that mercalehappen for her cause you hve hope and faith in me for that to happen for her lauren pills can,t take away bella throne air plane sickness away for her lauren i can take away her air plane sickness away for her lauren i have cared for bella throne all my life lauren i am her lord her savior christ to her lauren i am the one who,s great at that lauren so in my house in my strange dream for bella throne feel better agian in my house in my strange dream of that and this was the prayer i said to him for bella throne to get well in my strange dream dear jesus i know you can make this mercale to happen for her in my strange dream lord jesus in the mist of this strom of her sickness and her illness in my strange dream jesus you are in controll jesus evan through it all jesus which is true jesus make this mercale happen now jesus amen and then bella throne was better agian in my house in my strange dream she leaft my house to do the alvin and the chipmunks road chip movie at that place and it was morrning my strange dream of that has ended it was over and and i haer the alram clock doing that beeping sound and it woke me up my mom said to me in bed to me lauren was jesus in your strange dream of that and i said to her yes mom jesus was in my strange dream of that and now i have hope and faith in jesus for him to make a mercale happen for someone in life for real no matter how hrad and not really great things could be on the earth as it is that way i had hope and faith in jesus of that to happen and i was happy inside that it did happen that way cause when you pray to jesus for the one dircetion guys to be good and true in them for them  anything can happen when jesus makes it happen that,s my christian blog from me lauren breaux.

No comments:

Post a Comment