Thursday, August 18, 2016

i mean my dad said the word duff to me when i was sitting on the toliet seat in the bathroom up staris in the room in my house blog

i mean he said the word duff to me in his mad 😠amd angery 😠way to me in my house 🏡whare to me it was like he was eruopiting and excpoldeing in him and blow like a valcouno in him in my house🏡 i wasn,t brave enough not say to him in my house🏡 like don,t say the wore duff to me my dad in my house 🏡i didn,t be brave in front of him in my house🏡 i just felt waek and punney in front of my dad👨 in my house🏡 like i didn,t say you un duff that word duff you duff word sayer person cause i would just hurt my dad 👨feelings if i said it to him in my house🏡 what if that,s my valcouno i am next to my dad anger excpolded in him like a valcouno in my house 🏡there,s a valcouno i am next to in life for real and it,s about to eroupit and blow anger😠 makes someone eroupit and blow like a valcouno in them that way that,s the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment