Monday, August 15, 2016

i have a dream come true i wanted to see happen in life for real for me blog

i wanted to meet one of you guys at a meet n greet and i still wanted my dream 💭come true to happen for me cause i did know there still is good in one of you guys i missed haering the lryics of the songs🎼 from one of your albums💿 that made me wanna meet  you have  from the start that way if you guys could stick with doing your songs 🎼and the lryics of one of your songs🎼 agian you will make your fans happy agian and if one of you guys decied not to make one of your songs🎼 to not sound way to serous to your fans then me or your fans can like meet one of you guys make it as your progative makeing your songs🎼 to not sound way to serous to your fans cause i liked one of your albums💿 that didn,t change at all that,s the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment