Thursday, August 18, 2016

i would hug one of the one dircetion guys at the mert n greet after there hitus and there break blog

i would hug one of the one dircetion guys after there hitus there break hug each and every single one of them there at the meet n greet speaking of the pepsi soda commerical they wore in my dad👨 is like drinking pepsi max soda with his food every single day in my house🏡 cause he likes the taste of it although some of the sugar in it can give you a bit of sick 🤒feeling it and the cavine in it too i drink mountian dew soda with my out food sometimes a bit then all day like a soda drinking trangle i drink mountian dew soda with my out food sometimes and my dad 👨drinks pepsi max soda with his food his out food when we are watching the green bay packers footgame on TV 📺down staris in my house🏡 it,s fun but what isn,t fun for me is that my dad👨 get,s mad😠 and angery😠 at me and at my 👱brother named tony in my house🏡 for some intense ness and anger😠 for some strange reason and i feel like i have to get away from his anger and his intense ness and him being mad at us in my 🏡house🏡 but it,s a anger temper he has and some pepole get mad😠 and angery 😠and intens nes inside and mad 😠inside sometimes but that,s just nature for me that way i say i want my dad👨 to be a bit more calm sometimes inside in my house🏡 sometimes but his anger😠 feeling kind of bubles up inside him and that,s whare my dad👨 starts to blow inside him like a valcanou and erupits sometimes i,ve lreaned that from gril meets world of valcounos you excipt that it won,t eroupit and blow and the valcouno looks great to you but when something eroupits or starts to blow sometimes you can,t be by that valcouno forever when the valcouno is about to eruopit and blow that way my dad 👨anger comes out of him and explodes in him like a valcouno that way whare my dad👨 is like about to eruopit and blow in him in like a valcouno great lesstion in gril meets world of the hole about valcounos that way yeah i would hug the one dircetion guys at the meet n greet after there hiatus and there break i would hug them that,s the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment