Friday, August 26, 2016

you guys should put me in a cartoon show with you guys blog

you guys should put me in a cartoon show with you guys in it called the adeventures of one dircetion and lauren lauren goe,s to paris cartoon episode of that in it lauren meets one dircetion guys at paris don,t why it has a great name to it the cartoon version of me in it would say don,t why i have to go to paris whare,s the entertianment at paris and you guys show up at paris in it meeting me there in it me in a cartoon version of me would be really great you guys in it would say to me hey lauren we are one dircetion we are at paris whare you are what made you go to paris the cartoon version of me in it would say it was my mom and my dad idea for me to go to paris with me but i have nothing to ware here at paris here guys would should i ware a sparkley dress put me out of my miseryat paris mom ihave got nothing to ware at paris here at all and you guys would say to me in it pick a dress for you to ware at pairs the cartoon version of me in it would say in it no no no no totally not sparkley enough for me louis from one dircetion i don,t know what to ware at paris so many sparkley dreses he would say to me in it well how about this great sparkley dress for you to ware at paris here it,s sparkley for you the cartoon version of me in it would be confused in it whare she doesn,t evan know how to ware in it that,s the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment