Tuesday, December 12, 2017

me and the one dircetion guys on the train called the pollar express train at christmas one dircetion fanfiction christmas stroy in a blog

this is a anther one dircetion fanfiction in a christmas way i was with the one dircetion guys at christmas outside in the middle of winter louis he said oh ok lads doe,s you lads got tickets for the train called the pollar express harry he said yes louis i got my ticket for it i said to zyan to him zyan do you got your ticket for it zyan he looked at me and said to me yes lauren i got the ticket for it i said to harry to him harry i have never hread of the pollar express before harry he said to me as he looked at me lauren you havent hared of the pollar express louis he looked at me too he said to me luren you havent hread of the pollar express niall he looked at louis and said i have never hread of the pollar express before louis he looked at niall be said to him you never hread of the pollar express neathier niall the train conductor he said to niall and me niall and lauren you two have both never hread of the pollar express niall and lauren you two this is the pollar express i said to him the pollar express is a train thats like a roller coater ride like train that goes up a hill fast and goes down faster through loops really fast that way the train conductor he looked at me and said to me yes thats right lauren this train is like roller coaster ride like train that way lauren have you read the christmas stroy of this train called the pollar express i looked at him and said ohh right its from the book and it has showed up to me and the 1D guys i said to him i wish i could belive and have  bealf of something at christmas louis he looked at me and he said to me lauren you want to belive of something at christmas then belive lauren i went on the train called the pollar express with the one dircetion guys on the train called the pollar express there was tommo gril on the train called the pollar express at frist i thought is this a dream i am haveing at night in bed at night of all of this i went to my seat and sit by niall on the train called the pollar express by him niall he looked at me and said to me hey lauren do you know what train your on train do you know what train this is louis looked at niall at him he said to him og course niall lauren knows what train she is on and what train it is its called the pollar express its a magic train the train conductor he came to louis he said to him is there something louis i would like to give to you drink louis he said to him yes there train conductor do you have any hot choclate the train


conductor looked at him and said hot choclate do we have hot choclate he said to him i thought you never asked then the train conductor started to sing the hot choclate song louis he looked at him he said to him i think i am just gonna have water the train conductor looked at louis at him he said to him oh ok louis here you go the train conductor he came to me and said to me lauren you flawless gril  is there something i can give to you to drink i looked at him and said to him yes i would like to drink hot choclate he said to me hot choclate do we have hot choclate lauren i thought you never asked as he started to sing the song called hot choclate i said to him you could just give me my hot choclate for me to drink you don,t have to sing the hot choclate song ok he looked at me and said ok here you go lauren your hot choclate drink for you to drink the train conductor he said if one of you needed anything on this train one of you know what to do one of you just belive niall he said to the lads of the 1D guys do you guys think that train conductor seems kind of odd when he leaves like that i said to niall to him niall i don,t think he is odd on this train at all he seems kind of nice to me on this train me and the one dircetion guys on the train called the pollar express we went to go to stanta clause on the train called the pollar express it was a great christmas to me that way a verry great christmas to me that way .     

No comments:

Post a Comment